- Clear, easy to read OLED display with 6 modes, 4 display directions and brightness control
- Accurate, reliable and dependable measurement of blood oxygen, SpO2 and heart rate
- Easy to use – one button operation and up to 30 hours continuous running. Pocket-sized and lightweight (less than 80g with batteries in) – use discretely any time and anywhere
- CE Certified. Conforms to UK and EC Medical Safety Requirements. (Medical Directive 93/94/EEC) CE 0123
- OTHER COLOURS AND MODELS AVAILABLE IN OUR SHOP <----------------------
A pocket-sized device which fits onto an adult finger (also suitable for children from 4 years upwards) and measures blood oxygen saturation levels and heart pulse rate which are clearly displayed on a colour OLED screen.
With 4 display directions, brightness control, Sp02 and heart pulse rate displays, heart rate waveform and bar graph displays the oximeter is easy to read.
Suitable for use at home or by healthcare professionals.
The oximeter is battery-operated, accurate, convenient and easy to use allowing you to monitor blood oxygen levels quickly, discretely and painlessly wherever you are, whenever you wish. Working on the principle that oxygenated blood is a different colour from de-oxygenated blood, the oximeter uses red and infrared light to compare the ratio of oxygenated to de-oxygenated blood giving a highly accurate measure of the oxygen saturation percentage of the blood.
Running off 2 x AAA Duracell batteries (not included) Automatic switch-off after 5 seconds of inactivity to save power, and a running life of 30 hours of continuous operation this device could not be more long-lived and reliable.
The battery low indicator means you have plenty of warning to replace the batteries.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) regn code no 136606/ certified by FDA in the USA and CE,TUV in Europe.
Please consult your GP before using medical devices for diagnosis purposes.
You need to be aware of the parameters of use of the device as outlined fully in the instructions, eg. it is not suitable for use during sporting activity. Note that this device is not designed for continuous monitoring.
Listed here on Sound Heart our company try to suggest highly only the highest quality merchandise obtainable, at the least expensive price. Practically all items on this particular internet site are generally the best value priced ones on the web, it is not all too often that merchandise are usually found less expensive. All goods will be delivered with warranties in line with the legal requirements, which includes exchanges, repairs and maintenance, and also reimbursements.