- Wireless Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ Heart Rate Belt compatible with iPhone 4s/5/5c/5s/6/6s/7, iPad mini, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPod touch 5G and iPod nano 7G.
- Full iOS 10 compatible, waterproof sensor up to 1,5 meter and dustproof (IPX-8)
- Belt can be cleaned by hand 30°. Size up to max. 140 cm, Battery-life up to 1,5 years (3V CR2032)
- Product delivered without iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry or any other Smartphone!!
- Blackberry 10 devices (App: CascaRun Sports Tracker), or Android devices with Bluetooth Smart Ready Hardware and Softwareversion 4.3+ are supported. Due to Android Bluetooth Low Energy support limitations, this product only supports devices running Android 4.3 and above, the Samsung GS4 (Android 4.2+), and the following HTC devices – HTC One, HTC Droid DNA and HTC One X+ (Android 4.1+).
The BlueLeza HRM Blue heart rate monitor uses the HRP (Heart Rate Profile) of the Bluetooth SIG to monitor the puls rate of the user, by reading the electric signals from padded electrodes included in the belt. These signals are received by the compatible Bluetooth 4.0 smartphone application and are further processed before being displayed to the user.
The HRM Blue is supported by the most widely used fitness apps (currently over 100), like Runtastic Pro, Endomondo, Runkeeper, iSmoothRun, Sports Tracker, iBiker, Rowing Boat in Motion App, Casca Runner, etc. on the iOS, Android 4.3+ and the BlackBerry 10 platform
For more information on compatible smartphones and apps visit our website www.blueleza.com.
Free BlueLeza iOS App available in App Store https://appsto.re/at/c4nX6.i
Tips for Android Users: Please check before buying, if your smartphone is Bluetooth Smart Ready and download the free app “BLE Heart Rate Monitor” by Jason Pribble from Google PlayStore. If a error messaged appears on startup, or the app can not be started at all, then your device unfortunately does not support the latest Bluetooth standard.
Suitable for all kind of sports, like running, cycling, rowing, kite surfing or stand up paddling – depending on available application support..
Product received Plus X Award 2015 for High Quality and Ease of Use, also awarded ISPO BRANDNEW Finalist 2014/2015 in the field of fitness.
Important: Bluetooth Smart devices do not connect to Bluetooth 2.0 displays (such as eg keyboards or hands-free sets), they are only supported within applications using Bluetooth 4.0!!!
BlueLeza is a Austrian start up company