- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docoshexaenoic Acid) are important Omega-3 acids for cardio , vision and brain health. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA. DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure with a daily intake of 3 g of EPA and DHA.
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and vision. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA.
- DHA maternal intake contributes to the normal brain & eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake for omega-3 fatty acids for adults (250 mg DHA and EPA).
- Each Capsule Typically Provides: Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg, Providing: EPA 500mg / DHA 250mg.
- 30 capsules one per day – 1 month supply.
One Capsule typically provides: Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg Providing: EPA 500mg / DHA 250mg.
Here at Sound Heart we work to promote only the best products that are available, at the cheapest cost. All products on this website are typically the best priced ones on the net, it really is not all too often that items are usually determined less pricey. All products will be supplied with warranties in line with the legal requirements, this incorporates exchanges, repairs and maintenance, and also refunds.