- ✔ HIGHEST POTENCY – Swiss BioEnergetics Fermentation process for CoQ10 results in a pure “trans” form of Q10 which is the form which naturally occurs in the body and is therefore more easily recognised and processed internally
- ✔ EFFECTIVE – our CoQ10 is emulsified in sunflower oil for more efficient absorption and delivery into the body. Also, our light excluding capsule shells preserve the Co Q10 from oxidation
- ✔ PURE – our Co Q10 contains no Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Soy, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours or Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs). Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- ✔ PEACE OF MIND – our Co Q10 is made exclusively in the UK to GMP standard
- ✔ NO RISK GUARANTEE – we have a no questions asked, money back guarantee policy so you can improve your health with no risk
Swiss BioEnergetics Co Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 300mg 60 Capsules – Superior Naturally Fermented Trans Form
The clinical efficacy of CoQ10 cannot be guaranteed without 100% fermentation. For that reason Swiss BioEnergetics CoQ10 is 100% naturally fermented.
Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a naturally occurring antioxidant that plays a key role in the body’s energy supply process. CoQ10 is present in every cell in the body and is highly concentrated in the energy-intensive cells of the heart.
Over the age of 20 the CoQ10 levels in our body begin to deplete and need replenishing through diet. Coenzyme Q10 (COQ10) is a molecule produced in the body. It aids mitochondria during energy production. It is similar to other Pseudovitamin compounds because it is vital for survival.
Several diseases are associated with low COQ10 levels, including fibromyalgia and the aftermath of a heart attack, known as post-myocardial infarction. Depression, Prader-Willi syndrome, male infertility, Peyronie’s disease, migraines, and Parkinson’s also cause a COQ10 deficiency.
Supplementation of COQ10 is recommended to anyone with the listed diseases, but particularly for heart attack victims and people suffering from fibromyalgia. COQ10 can also enhance blood flow and protect the blood vessels.
This mechanism is related to nitric oxide preservation, as seen with Grape Seed Extract, Pycnogenol, and Resveratrol. COQ10 can reduce the damage oxidized Low-density Lipoprotein (LDL) can do to blood vessels, as well as reduce plaque build-up in the arteries. Several pharmaceuticals are known to deplete COQ10 levels (statin drugs are a good example).
Here at Sound Heart our company venture to recommend highly exclusively the leading items available on the market, at the most competitive amount. Virtually all items on this particular website are usually the best value priced ones on the web, it is not all too often that products are generally determined lower priced. All goods will be provided along with guarantees in line with the regulations, which includes exchanges, repairs, and refunds.