- Celtic Glass Designs presents Sea Gems stunning range of giftware including bookmarks, compact mirrors, key rings, pens and pill boxes that evoke the elegance and mystery of the heritage of Celtic nations around the world.
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5cm (1.5 x 1.5″); This item has Special Offers on Shipping!; Pill Box is supplied in a beautiful embroidered gift bag
- Ideal gift for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, ‘get well gifts’, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, engagements, hand fastings, civil partnerships and other special events and celebrations
- symbolic and celebratory gift; check our product listings for other designs in our pill boxes range
- Beverley Gallagher of Celtic Glass Designs specialises in hand painted Celtic, Contemporary and Mackintosh-styled glassware and matching table linen
Celtic Glass Designs create significant and expressive gifts designed by Beverley Gallagher.
Hearts represent love in all its many aspects and they are also seen as symbolizing ‘having’ the power of courage and will. To the ancient Egyptians it was the heart, rather than the brain, which was seen as the organ that held the person’s mind and soul.
Heart knots are a rather recent addition to Celtic symbolism. Hearts as symbols of ‘love’ date from the later medieval period but have become an established part of the Celtic repertoire in the last decade of the 20th century.
Inspired by ancient designs found on standing stones, carved crosses, and illuminated manuscripts similar to those found in the famous Book of Kells, that evoke the elegance and mystery of the heritage of Celtic nations around the world.
Pill Box is supplied in a beautiful embroidered gift bag
Nickel plated steel