- Premium Norwegian Pure Natural Seal Oil Omega-3, 6 120 Capsules / Softgels – Made in Norway
- Seal Contains a Wide Specter of Omega-3 and 6 acids, including the rare fatty acid DPA
- Heart, Joints, Skin, Muscles, Brain and much more
- Vitamin D Has a Positive Effect on Joints and the Immunity System
- From adult harp seal ( Phoca groenlandica ) not on the CITES list of endangered species.
Premium Norwegian Pure Natural Seal Oil
Pure Natural Seal Oil 120 capsules omega-3 from seal oil. Omega-3 is essential fatty acids, that have huge benefits for heart, joints, skin, muscles, brain etc. Omega-3 from Seal has unique benefits because of its superior uptake in the human body (compared to fish oil). Omega-3 from Seal contains a wide specter of Omega-3 acids, including the rare fatty acid DPA. DPA is well-known for relieving inflammation. Vitamin D has a positive effect on joints and the immunity system. Omega-6 has a positive effect on skin and nails. The molecular structure of Seal oil is different from fish oil. It’s more long-chained.From adult harp seal ( Phoca groenlandica ) not on the CITES list of endangered species.
Content per daily dosage (4 capsules):
Seal Oil – 2400mg
Omega-3 – 500mg
Omega-6 – 50uq
Vitamin D – 10uq
DHA – 192mg
EPA – 144mg
DPA – 100mg
Ingredients: Seal oil, gelatin, stabilizer (glycerol), antioxidant
Packaging: Aluminium bottle 120 softgel capsules
Country of origin: Norway
Storage: Keep away from direct sunlight, store at room temperature, refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 month after opening.
Dosage: 4 capsules per day .Recomended daily dosage should not be exceeded
Additional information: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of reach of children.