- Essential for maintaining health, energy and vitality
- PureVIt Omega 3-6-9 is a combination of fish oil with flaxseed oil and sunflower seed oil with Vitamin E as a natural preservative to help you obtain adequate levels of fatty acids in a form rapidly absorbed in the stomach
- Supports heart and circulatory health maintenance including triglyceride levels. Good for Brain, Joint, Skin health in both men and women
- Guaranteed free of: Artificial Preservatives, Dyes or Colours. No Salt, No Starch, No Wheat, No Maize, No Gluten, No Lactose, No Yeast, and No Dairy products
- Unlike some health food supplements manufacturers all our products manufactured under GMP and ISO Standards. Our products are supplied in hermetically sealed containers for freshness to protect the contents from light and humidity in ‘letterbox’ friendly packaging which fits through most standard letterboxes.
Essential Fatty Acids
Omega 3 fatty acids such as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) are known to be the building blocks for hormones that control immune function, blood clotting, and cell growth as well as components of cell membranes. In combination they play an important role in the maintenance of the cardiovascular system.
Omega-6 fatty acids are classified as essential fatty acids, or EFAs, as they considered essential for good health as the human body cannot synthesise them. Hence, these must be obtained from external dietary sources such as salmon, herring and mackerel (oily fish).
Omega-9 fatty acids have been shown to lower LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and raise HDL (“good”) cholesterol. They may also help dry flaky skin conditions including psoriasis.
Guaranteed free of:
Artificial Preservatives, Dyes or Colours.
No Salt, No Starch, No Wheat, No Maize, No Gluten, No Lactose, No Yeast, and No Dairy products,
Product Quality and GMP
All our products are manufactured under pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice in ISO*/BRC** certified facilities.
All products are hermetically sealed for freshness to protect the contents from light and humidity in ‘letterbox’ friendly packaging which fits through most standard letterboxes.
*International Organisation for Standardisation
** British Retail Consortium www.brc.org.uk