- COMBATS MENOPAUSAL SYMPTOMS – Sage is extremely effective at reducing hot flashes and night sweating causes by the menopause.
- PACKED FULL OF ANTIOXIDANTS – Sage scavenges free radicals and prevents oxidation, which maintains cellular integrity and keeps you free from disease.
- STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM – Sage is antiseptic which means that it keeps the body free from unwanted bacteria and pathogens. Strengthening the body’s defences and improving the immune system.
- MADE IN THE UK – For your health and satisfaction all of Oxford Vitality’s Sage Leaf Tablets are manufactured in Oxfordshire in the UK
- ORDER NOW – Add these Sage Leaf Tablets to your basket now for fast and free shipping
Sage is a herb typically used in British cooking. However, it’s origins are Latin, and its Latin plant name, the Salvia Officinalis. It is slow-growing evergreen plant native to Southern Europe. It has distinctive green-grey leaves and purple flowers.
Sage was once the pinnacle of medieval medicine. It was often combined with other herbs, rosemary, thyme and lavender to treat disease. One tale spoke of the “Four thieves vinegar”, 4 thieves were caught stealing from a house infected with the plague, and yet survived. They had been told they would not be put to death if they revealed how they survived. The thieves had been using Sage as a form of antibacterial protection.
The greatest therapeutic benefit of sage is that it contributes to normal hormonal balance, especially in women during the menopause. By regulating the hormones it can reduce symptoms such as excessive sweating. Furthermore, Sage can promote digestive system, stimulating normal stomach and intestinal tract function. Lastly, Sage is anti-sceptic and can prevent oxidation that can aid immune health. Antioxidants prevent destructive free radicals in the body thus maintaining cell integrity.
We offer this tablet in three strengths of 500mg, 800mg and 1600mg in a range of 6 quantities each. The 500mg and 800mg strength comes in our smallest form of 6mm. The 1,600mg strength comes in an 8mm tablet which is easy to swallow and very manageable.