- Linum Usitatissimum
- Very high in omega-3 for good vascular and skin condition
- Believed to improve skin hydration and smoothness, and to accelerate skin healing
- Suitable for nourishing dry and damaged skin
- Used in skincare products to treat eczema, dandruff, oily skin and wrinkles
Flaxseed/Linseed oil is high in omega-3 and rich in vitamin E and minerals needed to maintain a healthy heart. Flaxseed Oil contains omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, B vitamins, potassium, lecithin, magnesium, fiber, protein, and zinc and also provides approximately 50% more omega-3 oils than what you could get from taking a fish oil.All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are often used in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a general guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavour and lend themselves well for use in cold dishes. Refined oils generally have longer shelf lives and may have a higher smoke point and therefore be better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the type of oil. Each oil has its own distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so each oil may be used for different purposes depending on your need.
Discount Price: £3.19
Buy from Amazon
- FISH OIL OMEGA 3 – It is now generally accepted that oily fish (the best source of Omega 3) is good for – amongst other things – the heart functions, arthritis, skin disorders and some cases of chronic headache
- FLAXSEED OIL – Flaxseed is one of the best sources of Omega 3 fatty acids. In addition, the oil is a rich source of lignans – a type of fibre that is changed by friendly bacteria in the gut into compounds that can help to fight against disease.
- HIGH IN DHA & EPA – is abundant in oily fish and is found in high concentration in the grey matter of the brain and the retina of the eye. It is also improve brain function and instrumental in the function of brain cell membranes, which are important for the transmission of brain signals
- SUNFLOWER SEEDS OIL – is high in vitamin E and low in saturated fat. Grown naturally, it contains the Omega 6 fatty acid linoleic acid, a polyunsaturated fat which makes up 65% of the oil in natural sunflower oil, and oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat making up 21%
- VITAMIN E OIL – D Alpha Tocopherol is a fat soluble vitamin and potent antioxidant. Not only does it have a powerful effect on the brain, it can help to protect against the harmful effects of free radicals, encourage recovery
Omega 3-6-9 Plus provides a carefully blended combination of these healthy fats (high in EPA and DHA), balanced to optimal levels of each to ensure adequate intake of the essential polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids.
Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids are essential and must be sourced from the diet. Omega 9 fatty acid is not considered essential (as it can be manufactured by the body), but its inclusion in the diet has been associated with a range of health benefits.
EPA and DHA contribute to normal heart functions, while DHA contributes to normal brain function and the maintenance of normal vision. This supplement is derived from sunflower seed oil, flaxseed oil and fish oil (the best source), plus added vitamin E. Sunflower seeds are high in vitamin E and low in saturated fat.
Salvere Omega 3-6-9 Plus is Made in the UK and produced using certified GMP(Good Manufacturing Practices). A high-strength formula (1000mg) an omega 3 supplements with vitamin e oil in an easy-to-swallow gel capsule form.
Discount Price: £16.99
Buy from Amazon
- Fatty acids make up the cell walls and are essential for many body processes
- Helps to maintain healthy bones and joints
- Helps to maintain health skin, hair and nails
- Letterbox Friendly Packaging
Unrefined, Flax Seed Oil is rich in the Omega 3 essential fatty acid (EFA), alpha-linolenic acid typically 50-65%. It is also a good source of Omega 6 and Omega 9, and contains mixed tocopherols (especially gamma tocopherol) and tocotrienols. Omega 3 and 6 support a healthy heart, arteries and brain. Fatty acids make up the walls of every cell in the body and make hormone-like substances, important for many essential body processes. Unrefined, Flax Seed Oil rich in Omega 3 typically 50-65%. Also a good source of Omegas 6 and 9. Fatty acids make up the cell walls and are essential for many body processes. Easy to swallow, soft gelatine capsules. Ideal for travelling. Also available as Organic Flax Seed Oil.
Discount Price: £19.99
Buy from Amazon