- Provides the most essential fish oils and omega3 fatty acids
- Helps to maintain a healthy heart
- Omega 3 is a building block essential for developing cell membranes,
- Reduces the risk of strokes
- Manufactured in the UK under GMP license
What is a fish oil omega 3 supplement?
Zestlife Omega-3 soft gels are a natural food supplement with the essential fatty acids EPA omega 3 and DHA omega 3 as well as Vitamins A and D. Our omega 3 sources are in the cool waters of the Antarctica southern ocean. The purest Omega-3 fatty acid supplements available.
Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids. They are necessary for human health, but the body can’t make them. You have to get them through food. Omega-3 fatty acids are found in fish, such as salmon, tuna, and halibut, other seafoods including algae and krill, some plants, and nut oils.
Why should I take omega 3 vitamins and what are the omega 3 benefits to my health?
1. A good, balanced healthy diet should include fish oil omega 3!
If your daily diet includes foods rich in EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) including oily fish e.g salmon and tuna, your intake of fatty acids should be sufficient. However for well over half the population our intake of essential fatty acids is poor or in some cases non-existent.
2. It can improve your heart health!
Experts in heart health agree that omega 3 supplements containing EPA and DHA are essential for heart health support. They can boost beneficial fatty acid levels. Fish oil supplements are understood to reduce elevated (blood fat ) triglyceride levels.
3. It can improve your joint health!
Omega 3 fish oils can help with Rheumatoid Arthritis, joint stiffness and associated pain.
4. It can help with your brain health
Research has confirmed that Omega-3 fish oils can help combat depression and improve the symptoms of dementia, Alzheimers disease and ADHD.
5. Zestlife uses only pure and natural ingredients, from GMP trusted sources.
Discount Price: £8.95
Buy from Amazon