- EXCELLENT SPORTS NUTRITION – ZMA is well known to improve the performance of athletes and body builders to promote recovery.
- ACTIVE RECOVERY FROM EXERCISE – Zinc promotes macronutrient metabolism which can lead to enhanced muscle recovery. Vitamin B6 also helps to promote glycogen and protein metabolism which can remove aches & pains.
- TARGETS & ENHANCES THE NERVOUS SYSTEM – Magnesium promotes the work of the nervous system. Particularly targeting active muscles such as the heart and large muscle groups.
- MADE IN THE UK – For your health and satisfaction all of Oxford Vitality’s ZMA Tablets are manufactured in Oxfordshire in the UK
- ORDER NOW – Add these ZMA Tablets to your basket now for fast and free shipping
ZMA stands for ‘Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate’ or ‘Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6’. ZMA has a synergistic relationship that benefits the actions of each component. ZMA is most likely taken by high performance athletes and body builders, to promote active recovery.
Zinc comes from Zinc Aspartate. Normal dietary intakes are 15mg but supplements can provide from 10mg to 70mg. Zinc can be found in red meat, oysters, seafood, eggs and wholegrains. The role of Zinc in the body is to act as an antioxidant, protecting cells and tissue from oxidative stress and damage. Moreover. Zinc regulates testosterone levels increasing male fertility. Lastly, Zinc is used to promote metabolism of macronutrients particularly carbohydrates, which may lead to enhanced recovery.
Magnesium is sourced from HCl buffered Magnesium. Food sources of Magnesium include kelp, seaweed, almonds, beetroots and avocado. The benefits of Magnesium are conducive to that of an active person. Firstly, it helps to balance electrolytes in the body which help to contribute to both physiological and psychological function. Additionally, Magnesium has been found to reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue, by contributing to protein synthesis, energy yield and metabolism. Finally, Magnesium contributes to normal function of the nervous system, particularly for transmission to the heart and contracting muscles.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine) is a water soluble vitamin. Vitamin B6 is naturally found in foods such as meats, egg yolks, tuna, pork, soy beans and kale. Vitamin B6 is renowned its ability to yield energy, contributing to psychological vitality. Vitamin B6 can be used for the metabolism of protein and glycogen, two nutrients that are well used in active people.
This tablet comes in our torpedo size, we recommend that if you have trouble swallowing you do not purchase this product.
Discount Price: £16.99
Buy from Amazon