- Omega 3, 6 and 9 Essential Fatty Acids (90 capsules). EFAs help to maintain healthy blood pressure and normal blood cholesterol – both are vital for heart health.
- Research studies show omega oils to improve insulin sensitivity and reduce metabolic resistance. High metabolic resistance makes weight loss harder. On ketogenic diets, it can stall your transition to ketosis.
- EFAs cannot be made by the body – have to be consumed with diet or as a supplement.
- Double-sealed for your protection. Manufactured in the UK according to the ISO9001 and GMP quality assurance standards. Fully compliant with all EU regulations on food supplements.
- Recommended by Dr Atkins to supplement Atkins Diet. Part of Nutri-Align Low-Carb Diet Supplements range.
Fish oil 400mg, Flaxseed oil 300mg, Sunflower oil 290mg, typically provide: Omega 3 fatty acids: Alpha linolenic acid (ALA): 150mg, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 72mg, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 48mg. Omega 6 fatty acids: Linoleic acid 200mg, Omega 9 fatty acids: Oleic acid 100mg. Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, contains ingredients derived from beef and fish.
Take one to two capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Omega oils on Atkins diet
Dr Atkins specifically recommended taking Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids supplement to support Atkins diet (Robert C Atkins (27 May 2009). Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution.)
At this time on Sound Heart our organization work to suggest exclusively the highest quality merchandise obtainable, at the most affordable cost. Practically all products on this site are normally the cheapest priced ones on the internet, it's not all too often that items are usually determined cheaper. All products will be delivered along with warranties in line with the regulations, which includes exchanges, repairs, in addition to reimbursements.