- Omega 3, 6 and 9 Essential Fatty Acids (90 capsules). EFAs help to maintain healthy blood pressure and normal blood cholesterol – both are vital for heart health.
- Research studies show omega oils to improve insulin sensitivity and reduce metabolic resistance. High metabolic resistance makes weight loss harder. On ketogenic diets, it can stall your transition to ketosis.
- EFAs cannot be made by the body – have to be consumed with diet or as a supplement.
- Double-sealed for your protection. Manufactured in the UK according to the ISO9001 and GMP quality assurance standards. Fully compliant with all EU regulations on food supplements.
- Recommended by Dr Atkins to supplement Atkins Diet. Part of Nutri-Align Low-Carb Diet Supplements range.
Fish oil 400mg, Flaxseed oil 300mg, Sunflower oil 290mg, typically provide: Omega 3 fatty acids: Alpha linolenic acid (ALA): 150mg, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 72mg, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 48mg. Omega 6 fatty acids: Linoleic acid 200mg, Omega 9 fatty acids: Oleic acid 100mg. Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, contains ingredients derived from beef and fish.
Take one to two capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Omega oils on Atkins diet
Dr Atkins specifically recommended taking Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids supplement to support Atkins diet (Robert C Atkins (27 May 2009). Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution.)