- Hearts & Minds Pure Attention Dietary Supplement is designed to support balanced behaviour, social interactions and to manage stress for those with challenges such as ASD and ADHD
- Hearts & Minds Pure Attention advanced nutritional formula supports learning by helping with increasing cognitive abilities and with developing mental focus. This product also helps produce a positive mood with more energy
- The product is vegetarian and non GMO It contains no artificial sweeteners or flavors, sugar, starch, salt, wheat, gluten, yeast or milk derivatives
- Hearts & Minds Pure Attention is suitable for children, teens and adults and, as it is a liquid, the dose is flexible
- It is specially formulated with whole-foods to contain selected vitamins, minerals and enzymes to meet the needs of children and adults on the spectrum or with learning and concentration difficulties
Contains a range of healthy fruits and greens Fruits + Greens (extracts of: banana, kiwi, mango, pineapple, cranberry, cherry, raspberry, red pepper, plum, apricot, ginger, broccoli, spinach, kale, cabbage, orange, grapefruit, lemon, lime) and a range of high dose vitamins and minerals which are often needed in higher dosage for children on the spectrum due to their digestive difficulties. In particular B1, B2, B3, B5, B12, Folic Acid, C, Calcium, Magnesium, Chromium Polyniocotinate and L-Theanine. Sweetened with Stevia, which, unlike sugar, does not cause a problem with blood sugar levels.
The use of healthcare supplements for the support of ADD and ADHD symptoms is on the rise. Research has indicated that dietary supplements have the potential to provide many of the essential minerals and amino acids that are necessary for proper brain function and development. They have also been found to improve attention and focus in both children and adults. Signs of attention deficit or one’s inability to focus may or may not show an indication of ADD and ADHD. Only an appropriately qualified healthcare professional can make such an evaluation.
Keep in mind, that proper nutrition, adequate exercise and a restful night’s sleep can be very beneficial in reducing symptoms. It is important to support the needs of a child with ADD and ADHD in a variety of ways.>