- Molybdenum is involved in iron metabolism and in uric acid production
- Manganese is required for sex hormones, healthy bones and joints and blood sugar metabolism
- Boron is involved in the health and maintenance of connective tissue and the skeletal system
- Boron supports bone formation
- Selenium helps to maintain a healthy heart and has potent antioxidant properties
Required for many bodily functions A highly absorbable liquid form of trace minerals, ideal for children or those who cannot swallow capsules or tablets providing chromium, selenium, molybdenum, boron and manganese.