- Pure Krill Oil
- Sustainably and ethically harvested
- Requires non of the extensive processing undertaken on fish oils
- Has no fishy aftertaste or burps!
As krill are at their purest and most abundant in the Antarctic Ocean it is vitally important than any harvesting be done in a sustainable and ethical manner. Clean marine Krill Oil is a member of CCAMLR (Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living), and has also been awarded Marine Stewardship Council Certification and is approved by the WWF. Only 0.0375% of the worlds Krill is harvested annually. The precautionary limit of 1% of total biomass is therefore far from being reached even with a huge increase in demand.
On parameters associated with obesity, Clean marine Krill Oil reduced the fat content in the heart by 42% compared to just 2% using fish oils. In the liver, fat was reduced by 60% using Clean marine Krill Oil whilst fish oil reduced it by 38%.
– Improved relief from Rheumatoid arthritic issues or Osteoarthritic issues
– Lowers bad cholesterol protecting the heart
– Increases Energy
– Improves concentration
– Supports vision