- A fresh and sensual yet masculine fragrance. Feel the cool breeze of the ocean on your skin while cleaning it. An unimpeachable classic!
- Fragrance Family: Fresh, Aromatic
- Top Notes: Green notes, Coriander, Lavender, Mint, Rosemary
- Heart Notes: Geranium, Jasmine, Neroli, Sandalwood
- Base Notes: Amber, Oakmoss, Musk, Tobacco, Cedarwood
Summon the raging might and freshness of the ocean with Davidoff’s Cool Water. The fragrance that completely captures the ocean’s true essence, it commands a grand flood of exhilarating freshness and aromatic accords seasoned in spice. Launching in a tide of green notes washed in sea water, Cool Water carries the unmistakeable scent of brine and blends it in harmonies of mint, lavender, coriander and further green notes. A swell of sandalwood supplants the top notes, creating a heart rich in creamy wood and subtle flowers; jasmines, neroli and geranium. As it dries the summer freshness cools into civilised blend of musk, oakmoss, amber and smoky tobacco.