- Ongoing research shows that tart cherries may be a natural source of beneficial phytonutrients and may be a natural source of melatonin
- This concentrate is delicious as a topping on yogurt
- Adds a flavour burst to a smoothie or seltzer
- Rich source of antioxidants that can help maintain heart health, joint health and blood circulation
- Traditionally used to help relieve arthritis and gout pain
Tart Cherries Have Pleased The Palates Of Food Lovers For Centuries. Now There Are New Reasons To Love Tart Cherries. As A Recent Newsweek Article Said “The Day When Doctors Say – ‘Take 10 Cherries And Call Me In The Morning’ – May Not Be Far Off.” According To Ongoing Research, Tart Cherries Are A Rich Source Of Antioxidants That Can Help Maintain Heart Health, Joint Health And Blood Circulation. The Secret Is In The Pigments That Give Tart Cherries Their Rich Red / Black Hue. They Belong To A Class Of Natural Dyes Called Anthocyanins. These Compounds Are Being Called “Mother Nature’s All-Natural Chemotherapy Agents.” In Addition To The Antioxidants, Tart Cherries Are Rich In Two Important Flavonoids – Isoqueritrin And Queritrin. According To Leading Researchers, Queritrin Is One Of The Most Potent Agents Ever Discovered. Consuming It In Foods, Such As Tart Cherries, Is Like Unleashing Inside Your Body An Entire Army Of Agents That Are Adept At Neutralizing Harmful Oxidants In The Body.