- Tracks heart rate, VO2 max estimate and recovery advisor through Elevate Wrist Heart Rate technology
- Learns your activity level, sets a personalised daily step goal and auto syncs with Garmin Connect
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate, floors climbed, intensity minutes, time, date and monitors sleep
- Displays texts, emails, calls and social media alerts on your vivosmart HR and is water resistant up to 50 m
- Intensity minutes allows you to monitor your progress against recommended aerobic activity goals
Wear today’s fitness goal on your wrist with Vivosmart HR, activity tracker1 with Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology. It’s the touchscreen activity tracker with wrist-based heart rate and a full suite of smart notifications2. The sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on display shows your stats, even in sunlight. Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed and activity intensity1. Receive text, call, email, calendar and other alerts on your wrist when paired with your phone. Wirelessly syncs2 to your Garmin Connect account, our free online community where you can join fitness challenges and save, plan and share your progress.