- Supports fat loss by increasing fat metaolism
- Can increase energy levels & muscle mass
- Helps reduce lactic acid build-up in muscles
- Aids mental focus
- Free Delivery available on all UK orders
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is an excellent Fat Loss supplement that can improve health and performance in various ways, such as:-
– Encourages Fat Loss by increasing Fat Oxidization
– Stimulant free fat burner
– Can help improve endurance
– Aids recovery from resistance based and hypoxic training (Where the body is deprived of an adequate oxygen supply) i.e intense cardio / interval training
– Reduces the amount of exercise-induced muscle tissue damage, improving recovery times
– Delays fatigue
What is L-Carnitine L-Tartrate?
There are several forms of Carnitine supplementation, two common forms are Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) & L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT). Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is commonly used for cognitive enhancement, studies show it contributes to neurological effects more so than other forms of L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) is more commonly used for Physical performance (increasing power output) and fat burning properties. In studies L-Carnitine L-Tartrate has also shown to have a quicker absorption rate.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is becoming an extremely popular supplement thanks to the performance benefits it has to offer. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate not only boosts Muscle Gain, when supplemented daily it has potential to help Fat Metabolism, provide Antioxidant support, reduce free radical levels, and contribute to improved testosterone levels for men.
L-Carnitine is a powerful antioxidant that can help to facilitate fat metabolism. Antioxidants fight harmful particles in the body known as free radicals, which damage cells and tamper with DNA. L-Carnitine also transfers long-chain fatty acids, such as triglycerides into mitochondria, where they may be oxidized to produce energy. Carnitine has also been shown to reduce fatigue and serve as an appetite suppressant as well.