- First Place Winner – World’s Best Oatmeal
- To Your Good Health…Bob Moore
- USDA Organic
- The 100% Whole Grain
- Natural & Award Winning Cereal
- Friend to the Heart
- Also Known as Pinhead Oats or Irish Oats
- The Golden Spurtle – World Champion Oatmeal
- All Natural
- You Can See Our Quality!
- Bob’s Whole Grain Foods for Every Meal of the Day
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Free of Preservatives and Chemical Additives
The Bob’s Red Mill team went to Scotland to compete in the Olympics of oatmeal, the Annual Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Championship. And, for the first time in the competition’s history, it was won by oatmeal from outside of Scotland by Bob’s Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oat – the very same oats that are in this bag.
Did You Know?
The USDA’s dietary guidelines call for three 16 gram servings of whole grain foods every day. Eating just a single portion of Bob’s Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats provides nearly all three recommended servings.
Make the World’s Best Oatmeal at Home
This is exactly what we did to win in Scotland. It’s simple. Bring 3 cups filtered water to a boil. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Steel Cut Oats. Reduce heat to a low simmer. Cover and cook for 10 (al dente) to 20 minutes (creamy). Stir every few minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for two minutes. Serves four hearty bowls; prepare for accolades.
- Serve with milk, cream or a pat of butter.
- Add brown sugar, honey or maple syrup for sweetness.
- Add fresh or dried fruit, raisins, nuts or a dash of cinnamon.
Organic whole grain oats.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen.