- Shows when you are improving fitness based on your heart rate
- Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data to provide accurate calories burned
- Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmittion to avoid cross-talk
- Average and maximum heart rate of total exercise
- Total training summary (holds 10 files)
The Polar FT4F is a smart training watch, with Heart Rate Monitoring features that will track your performance and progress, to help you enhance your training. The simple to read and use display features shows a variety of information, including Polar OwnCal, for accurate smart calorie tracking, based on your personal form. The watch has HR-based target zones with a visual and audible alarm to let you know when you’re on target. The FT4F also features HeartTouch. When this is turned on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter. Zonepointer is a visible and moving symbol on the training computer display indicating whether you are inside the pre-set or desired target zone. This feature helps you to reach the desired intensity/pace/speed/cadence targets.