- Features three settings running, cycling, swimming and triathlon mode and also includes transition times.
- Features include calories, training benefits, running index, altimeter, back to start function, race pace and route guidance.
- Includes a target training planning and Polar training programmes.
- Works with the free Polar Flow app and web service.
- The V800 is water resistant to 50m
Providing a fantastic way of improving your workout routines with significant feedback, the Polar V800 GPS heart rate monitor is designed to track daily activities 24/7 to provide you with information about lifestyle, health and fitness levels by measuring distance travelled, calories burnt, cadence, time spent active and more. The tracker is light and fits well on a wrist, and it ensures excellent performance with Sport-Specific profiles allowing you to set up and adjust the watch for different sports, and extra info about the correct way of training. Furthermore, the navigation allows for comprehensive planning of your routes and storing them for future runs and cycling sessions, it’s a really nice way of introducing variety to trainings as well. The V800 offers also a precise heart rate monitoring to make sure you are running with the best efficiency, by adjusting your pace for a complete and pleasant cardiovascular workout. Also, you can test your fitness and body condition with a set of tests including an orthostatic one suitable for measuring aerobic fitness level, and the device is water-proof up to 30m, can be synced via Bluetooth, and allows for sharing your experiences, results and fitness goals with friends on social media.