- Personal alarm providing peace of mind at the push of a button. Simple and easy design to provide additional safety at home.
- FREE ADDITIONAL PENDANT! Comes with 1 x water resistant pendant and 1 x splash proof wristwatch + 1 FREE SPARE PENDANT
- IGNORE AMAZON DELIVERY ESTIMATE: Same day dispatch by Royal Mail 1st Class on orders placed before 1.30 PM Mon – Fri
- Safety and security for you, peace of mind for your loved ones
- Visit our website personalalarms.org for more product details & instruction manual
The SureSafe Personal Emergency Call System from Bora Health – a personal emergency alarm for the elderly. Comes with 1 x water resistant pendant (for use in shower) and 1 x splash proof wristwatch. The SureSafe Personal Emergency Response System provides peace of mind and supports independent living for ageing Britains. A medical alert system that allows a vulnerable senior call for help, at the push of a panic button, should they fall or become unwell. An elderly personal alarm for Independent Living. Easy to set-up, simply plug in and go, with no installation fees or ongoing costs. Affordable Independent Living for all, not just for those that can afford it. Our ethos is affordability, and we achieve this through 1) being 100% online to ensure competitive pricing 2) have an easy to install product with no installation costs 3) not being available through intermediaries, we supply direct to the end user 4) sourcing a product that people can afford, but not sacrificing on quality. The SureSafe Personal Alarm is a non monitored alarm system. This means you will have no expensive ongoing monthly monitoring fees. You can easily save your preferred contact numbers in the Personal Alarm unit to quickly alert them in case of an emergency. water resistant pendant and 1 splash proof wristband are provided and can be worn or conveniently hung around the house to provide a fast alert in an emergency – providing peace of mind at an affordable price. Please note that this item is priced vat exempt, to obtain this item as this price you will simply need to reply to an email from us confirming the users VAT exemption. To be eligible for vat exemption the user should have an on-going condition such as arthritis, diabetes, heart condition, stroke, breathing difficulties eg COPD or any condition for which a person takes regular medication. No doctors note or similar is required. Call 0800 112 3201.