- The ideal antioxidant complex
- For a properly functioning immune system
- Protection against oxidative damage including damage caused by man made pollution
- Contributes to a stable blood sugar
- Supports normal vision
Pharma Nord Bio-selenium & Zinc 30 Tablets
Discount Price: £9.51
Buy from Amazon
- Premium Norwegian Pure Natural Seal Oil Omega-3, 6 120 Capsules / Softgels – Made in Norway
- Seal Contains a Wide Specter of Omega-3 and 6 acids, including the rare fatty acid DPA
- Heart, Joints, Skin, Muscles, Brain and much more
- Vitamin D Has a Positive Effect on Joints and the Immunity System
- From adult harp seal ( Phoca groenlandica ) not on the CITES list of endangered species.
Premium Norwegian Pure Natural Seal Oil
Pure Natural Seal Oil 120 capsules omega-3 from seal oil. Omega-3 is essential fatty acids, that have huge benefits for heart, joints, skin, muscles, brain etc. Omega-3 from Seal has unique benefits because of its superior uptake in the human body (compared to fish oil). Omega-3 from Seal contains a wide specter of Omega-3 acids, including the rare fatty acid DPA. DPA is well-known for relieving inflammation. Vitamin D has a positive effect on joints and the immunity system. Omega-6 has a positive effect on skin and nails. The molecular structure of Seal oil is different from fish oil. It’s more long-chained.From adult harp seal ( Phoca groenlandica ) not on the CITES list of endangered species.
Content per daily dosage (4 capsules):
Seal Oil – 2400mg
Omega-3 – 500mg
Omega-6 – 50uq
Vitamin D – 10uq
DHA – 192mg
EPA – 144mg
DPA – 100mg
Ingredients: Seal oil, gelatin, stabilizer (glycerol), antioxidant
Packaging: Aluminium bottle 120 softgel capsules
Country of origin: Norway
Storage: Keep away from direct sunlight, store at room temperature, refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 month after opening.
Dosage: 4 capsules per day .Recomended daily dosage should not be exceeded
Additional information: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discount Price: £17.90
Buy from Amazon
- Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin like substance which plays a vital role in the bodys energy supply mechanism.
- Acts in conjunction with enzymes (hence the name coenzyme Q10) to convert sugars and fat into energy.
- Coenzyme Q10 is an essential cofactor of enzymes involved in the energy production process.
What is coenzyme Q10?
Coenzyme Q10 (also known as ubiqinone) is a vitamin like substance which plays a vital role in the bodys energy supply mechanism, acting in conjunction with enzymes (hence the name coenzyme Q10) to convert sugars and fat into energy. Coenzyme Q10 is also important as an antioxidant within the body. Coenzyme quinones occur in several chemical forms, with coenzyme Q10 being the only form found in human tissues. The human body is able to synthesize (in the liver) a limited amount of coenzyme Q10, with the remainder being obtained from the diet. Rich sources of coenzyme Q10 include fish (mackerel, salmon, sardines) and nuts. Under normal circumstances, the body is able to maintain adequate levels of coenzyme Q10. However, coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age, and are depleted by intense physical exercise or illness. Coenzyme Q10 levels are also depleted in patients prescribed cholesterol-lowering statin drugs.
What does coenzyme Q10 do?
Coenzyme Q10 is an essential cofactor of enzymes involved in the energy production process. Coenzyme Q10 is stored in mitochondria, structures found within cells responsible for the generation of energy (in the form of a molecule called ATP). Tissues with a high-energy requirement (heart, liver, skeletal muscles) contain higher numbers of mitochondria within their cells. Coenzyme Q10 is also important within the body as a major fat-soluble antioxidant, protecting cell membranes from the damaging effects of free radicals, in a complementary manner to vitamin E. Coenzyme Q10 promotes healthy cardiovascular function, and healthy immune function (cells involved in immune response have a high energy dependence).
How much should I take?
The generally recommended intake for coenzyme Q10 is 30 to 200mg/day, taken with meals, to enhance absorption.
Discount Price: £60.37
Buy from Amazon