- Certified and Certified Quality – Bottled in Germany in a resealable bag.
- Can increase energy, vitality and well-being.
- The ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids is 3.5: 1, which can counteract the often observed chronic deficiency of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Rich in vitamin B1, B3, E, and iron. High content of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Free of soy, yeast, gluten, GMO and dairy products.
Chia seeds contain approximately 5 times more calcium than milk and 3 times more iron than spinach, making them an old proven natural food and one of the leading modern superfood. Originating from the South American herb of the chia plant, also known as chia sage known, she is a member of the mint family. Traditional form chia seeds at the heart of the local cuisine as flour, grain and mixed drinks. Chia seeds you can mix and so also the salad in cereals or juices.
Enriched with a wealth of useful proteins and vitamins contained Chia seeds also have high amounts of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. Chia seeds have a prosperous nutritional profile with about 20% protein and omega-3 fatty acids more than any other plant, including flaxseed. Chia seeds are carefully extracted from Salvia hispanica and selected the highest quality. They are cleaned in natural waters and delivered in its raw state.
Directions for use:
The recommended daily dose of 15g must not be exceeded. Chia seeds are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Please contact us before taking chia seeds if they are your doctor because of an illness in treatment, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Our Chia seeds contain no substances that cause allergies or intolerances.