- ENERGY: The most studied role of pantothenic acid in health support is its incorporation into a molecule called Coenzyme A (CoA). Because CoA occupies a central place in energy metabolism its actions allow your body to burn the carbohydrates, fats and proteins it takes in as fuel.
- STRESS AND HORMONAL BALANCE: Vitamin B5 has the reputation of reducing stress and other serious mental problems like anxiety and depression. It works closely with your adrenal gland, which produces stress hormones, to renew the supply of these hormones and generally keeping it in good condition and helping mood stability.
- HIGH CHOLESTEROL AND TRIGLYCERIDES: Research suggests that vitamin B5 may help to reduce cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood of people with elevated blood fats. Studies found that people taking a daily dose of 900mg of vitamin B5 experienced a 13.5% reduction in LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, a 10% rise in HDL (“good”) cholesterol and a 30% decrease in blood triglycerides.
- ACNE AND SKIN CONDITIONS: Pantothenic acid actively breaks down skin oils that build up and clog your pores. Its stress fighting power may be related to the vitamin’s ability to improve skin appearance. In addition, research has shown that panthothenic acid also increases the level of zinc in your body and has an anti-inflammatory effect. The result is a reduction in acne breakouts and pimple size.
- ARTHRITIS: Vitamin B5 is found to be helpful in rheumatoid arthritis (RA). RA is a condition in which your immune system attacks your joints, causing pain and inflammation that can be damaging – not just to your joints but to your organs and heart as well. Supplementation with vitamin B5 may help with such arthritis symptoms as morning stiffness and pain.
CHOOSE QUALITY – OUR B5 PANTOTHENIC ACID CAPSULES CONTAIN NO SILICON FILLERS AND ARE 100% VEGAN
Vitamin B5 is essential for some of your body’s biological actions – one of which is energy production. B5 helps your body to form a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine, which is involved in memory function. It also helps your body to metabolise fatty acids and incorporate them into cell membrane phospholipids. Another function of pantothenic acid is its involvement in forming steroid hormones, vitamin A, vitamin D and cholesterol along with synthesizing CoA (coenzyme-A).
Pantothenic acid is more commonly known as Vitamin B5 and carries a host of health benefits. It can alleviate asthma and other respiratory disorders. It’s also useful in cases of hair loss, allergies, stress and anxiety and heart problems. Additionally Vitamin B5 can help in boosting your immunity so increasing your resistance to infection and stimulate physical growth. It plays a part too in managing diabetes and skin disorders and reducing osteoarthritis and signs of aging.
WE OFFER THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS – BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!