- 10 POWERFUL FUNCTIONS – Heart Rate Monitor, Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Calories Counter, Distance Counter, Call Alert, Time and date display, Alarm Clock, Arrhythmia, Touch Screen
- HEART RATE MONITOR – Calculate heart rate accurately by PPG sensor all day
- COMPATIBLE WITH – requires Android 4.4 or above, IOS 8.0 or above
- FASHION DESIGN – 0.49 inch OLED sensitive touch screen with gesture sensor control,Streamline design is fit for your wrist,combined with fashion, sports and business. Special materials and excellent structural design
- EASY TO CHARGE – Built in 70mah,1-2 hours charging,more than 7 days standby time
Display: 0.49 inch OLED
Standby time:7-15 days
Data Storage:4 days
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
● Can you answer texts/calling from the smartband?/Will it show the calling number and text on the watch?
You could only get remind by vibration if there is the texts/calling//facebook/twitter/whatsapp notification but could not show the notification info and answer on the watch directly.
● How to connect the smartband with bluetooth?
It could not connect with smart phone bulid-in bluetooth directly, it need to be connected bluetooth via the App “H Band”.
● What features could be used without the App?
You could track your steps, distance,calorie, heart rate and blood pressure on the watch directly.
● How to set the time?
The time display on the watch need to be synchronized with your smart phone at the first
time you use, it will be synchronized with your smart phone time no matter they were connected with each other or not.
● How to test the heart rate/blood pressure?
Below are the two ways to test the heart rate
Test by the smart watch directly:
1. Click to heart rate/blood pressure menu, and the green heart rate indicator light will be turned on.
2. Make the green indicator light(the rear of the smartband) close to your skin.
3. Read the number on the smartband after 10 seconds(heart rate)/1 minutes(blood pressure).
Test by the App:
1. Connect the smart watch to the App via bluetooth.
2. Click the heart rate/blood pressure feature on the dashboard
3. Click the “+” to start testing.